Saturday, February 14, 2015

WORK IN PROGRESS SNEAK PEEK~NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS UP AND RUNNING!

I am giving a rare look inside my work studio to share with you what goes into making my dolls... below are pics of my doll body in progress with one of my new heads.



 Below are my many mold boxes that we had to put together in order make my silicone molds... ahhh I think they are so pretty! (:
Many Thanks to my Dad for helping me out with this! He has made many molds in his day so it was like second skin to him!


 I look at these and see future Vixens, goddesses.. Queens and Maidens!
I am also excited to announce a brand new site! Please view all my sculptures and dolls now at 


2 comments:

  1. Dolls with such great details are very rare, and I think your creations are really impressive. Anyway, congratulations on having a new site! I hope it reaches a lot of people, so that they could see your wonderful works. Thanks for sharing!


    Clinton Brewer @ Firecrest Digital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls look amazing! I bet you have a lot of followers of your lovely works. It’s great to know that your dad was able to help you out with making the molds. It seems like he really supports your passion. Anyway, congratulations on the new site. Thanks for sharing!


    Orville Becker @ Alcyon WebBuild

    ReplyDelete