Saturday, November 8, 2014

Vampire Twins in Miniature 1:12 scale!

Now that I am working on my miniature bjds.. i wanted to do some really unique ones.. so thought i would challenge myself to recreating my Vampire Twins i made a few years back but in 1:12 scale!
  So these particular Twins have been created at the same time,.. so they are truly twins. (: They come with one wig as the set.. either platinum or red. this set.. the first one.. included the handmade coffin for free~! Special orders after this set... the coffin will be sold seperate. The clothing they are wearing are prototypes to the ones you can special order from my sister Shari Depp.
I hope you enjoy the photos I enjoyed taking!here is the listing for Etsy!


















                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment