Wednesday, September 24, 2014

upcoming sculpts and mini line

well I have been extremely busy since the new launch of my Alice Series this year. lots of special orders i am working on! But between the special orders I have to satisfy my urge to sculpt other pieces as well.
I am sculpting and completing a new mermaid sculpt that is approx 8 inches in scale. She has an elaborate tail and she is decked out in jewelry! 
I am also reworking a mini mermaid I had completed but was inspired to change her up a bit.. so you will be seeing her as well.. annnddd a really beautiful rococo mini maiden set in a gorgeous glass ornate box! 
With all of that going on.. I am also working on a new mini bjd resin line! I hope to debut sometime next month!
Well just stopped in to give an update to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment