Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Sale on Etsy!

My Sister Shari has just placed items on her Etsy shop on sale for Easter! I am relaying her message through my Blog so you can view! Here is her message!

(From Shari Depp)
Good Day! (-:
I hope your having a wonderful day so far (-;
 
I want to share some Big Sales this week I have going on in my Etsy store!
 
My studios are full to the brim and the Dollies and I need some room!
 
  I find I am one of those people, that when I leave the house, I always return with something, if not more than one thing1  lol
 
So I need to make room for new projects that are in the works. (-;
 
Save up to $50.00 on
 
Gorgeous One of a Kind Vanities
Brass Bed and Canopy Sets
Shabby Chic Room Sets
One of a Kind Gowns
Dollhouse Mini outfits and accessories
 
 
Here is the link to the  Sale section of my Etsy Shop!
 
You can find it all there (-:
 
There is something for everyone on sale! (-;
 
 
Thank you so much for your continued interest in my Art (-;
 
Thank you for playing dollies with me!
 
Have a wonderful day. (-:
 
Brightest Blessings,

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment