Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sneak Peek of my first doll from my Bella line!

Well As I mentioned before I have been working on my Bella line.. my 10 year old little girl BJD !
I have casted several dolls and working on them now.. but wanted to at least finish my own doll's head.. Here are some pictures of her! You really can only see her from the shoulders up because I am not finished sanding and painting the rest of the bodies. I have many different looks and nationalities planned for my little girls! So just because you see this little girl (which is inspired by my daughter, Bella... you will be seeing all different types of little girls!
I will have 3 to 4 girls available when they are completed.  I  have to finish my sister Shari's doll as she plans to make beautiful clothing for them!
My little girls measure approx 10.5 inches tall. They are double jointed in the elbows, knees and thighs. Each will have glass eyes that really catch the light!
They are very dainty and will match beautifully with my larger lady dolls! I will be making different wigs for each and you can order any color you like! I cant wait to share the rest of the body because they are so very fun to pose!
Ok.. well here are some sneak peeks!














No comments:

Post a Comment