Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Special order BJDs and a Sneak Peek at two new girls!

I have been very busy working on many projects including special orders! I have had so much fun creating for each special person and I would like to share with you!... But first... a little sneak peek of my two new girls that will be available for sale!


I dont have names yet for these two and I still have more pictures to take!More pics coming soon!








Here are some of the special order dolls to share! Please note they are already sold:





Gorgeous dress ensemble by Shari Depp


She looks beautiful in any hair color!


This beauty was inspired by my sister Shari's doll Gladriela! 


She has soft Henna art on her body


This beauty was inspired by Cosette.. my Rococo BJD
Custom pastel blue rococo wig


Inquiries please email me !

No comments:

Post a Comment