Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rococo Faeries of the Court Vignette 1:12th scale

As mentioned last evening.. I have a new piece completed! Something I have not done before! I Fairy Vignette! This set was inspired by the carriage you see in the pictures. It started out with wheels and a brass skeleton... I have transformed it into a Rococo Fairy Carriage!
 The Fairies, mouse, carriage, frog and tile base was handmade by me. You can position the faes where you want them! The base turns so you can view all sides easily!

The Flying butterflies and mouse pull the carriage along like horses would for a human carriage. Alot of details and timw went into each part of this piece! Lots of pictures below!













































 




 
 
PLEASE NOTE THIS PIECE IS IN A PRIVATE COLLECTION

2 comments:

  1. A Jennifer Sutherland masterpiece! There is so much of your imagination here to look at, I can come back again and again and still see something new to delight in. You are definately enjoying yourself :) ...love, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dearest Rose you Humble me! Thank you sooo much! And yes! I was having a lot of fun creating this piece! I am so honored you like it! I love your work! Thank you!!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete