Monday, January 14, 2013

Pictures now up and ready to view!

ok I will admit... I have taken a lot of pictures LOL... but I couldnt help it! I am trying to tell a story with the pictures so I hope they are worth the amount I have taken ... (:
First... I will post my Mucha girl which I have named "Serenity". she is very soft and serene to me. She features to Mucha/Nouveau dresses handmade by Shari Depp. Each are for sale on Etsy. I also dressed Serenity in one of the Steampunk outfits so you can see her versatility!
Each doll measures 15 inches tall and was casted from my own original molds. They are made with a strong air dry slip similar to "La Doll" clay. I have coated the insides of all the body parts with resin to add strength. All limbs have been sueded. The girls are double jointed for more posing options and are strung with steel springs and elastic cording. The girls have custom dyed skin color which I hand painted and sealed several times. Each one of their faces is unique as I resculpted their facial features so they have their own look..
The girls are sold nude with one wig for $699.99 plus shipping. Clothing and additional wigs are extra. As I show each girl I will state what wig comes with them. Serenity comes with her long blonde mohair wig. It is very soft!

 
 
Now for the Steampunk girls!
My Victorian Steampunk girl is named "Giselle"
In my mind I envision her as an Inventor. In these pictures you will see her with My Steampunk Frankenstein girl I named "Electra"!
The Capsule I have created for the girls can either be a Time Machine or Life generator. I will explain in more detail as I get to those pictures. Giselle comes with the Deep Burgundy Victorian Style wig.
 
 
 
 
 
In the pictures below... the Capsule is used as a Time Machine! It is a wonderful way to display your doll!. I hand painted and embellished this piece to give that Steampunk feel. It stands over 20 inches high and displays doll up to 15 inches beautifully! The Capsule is for sale at $199.99
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Giselle is shown in a long blonde wig! It gives off a totally different look!
You can purchase a blonde wig like this for $40.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to show all the girls in the picture below! It really makes for a great scene!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now last but not least! My steampunk Franken Girl I named Electra!
She has blue skin and has hand painted stitches throughout her body.
You have your choice of either the Bride of Frankenstein wig or the Black and white wig that lays passed her shoulders
 
 
 
 
COILED WIRE WITH TUBING  HANGS FROM INSIDE THE CAPSULE AN CAN BE PLACED ON THE GIRLS WRISTS FOR A REALISTIC EFFECT!
 
 
 
 
GISELLE STARTS THE CAPSULE TO GIVE SPECTRA A JOLT TO BRING HER TO LIFE!
 
EAGERLY WAITING TO SEE IF HER EXPERIMENT WORKS!
 
IS SHE COMING ALIVE?
 
IT WORKED! GISELLE IS ELATED!
 
 
SHE CLAPS WITH JOY!
 
 
 
GREETING HER NEW CREATION
 
 
 
ELECTRA GETTING USE TO HER NEW SELF
 
 
 
A FUNKY HIP LOOK FOR ELECTRA!
 
 
THE PICTURES BELOW SHOW ELECTRA AS A MORE CLASSIC LOOK TO THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SPECTRA IN THE CAPSULE
 
 
 
STEAMPUNK STYLE FOR SPECTRA!
 
 
As mentioned above... each doll is sold nude with one wig at $699.99 plus shipping. they are hand signed and dated into the top of their head. they each will receive a COA.
Steampunk Capsule is $199.99 plus shipping.
Additional wigs are extra.
Email me if interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment