Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New year!

Wishing everyone a wonderful new year 2013!
 
I have many plans for this up coming year! I already have 3 dolls in the process of being completed to start 2013 off and running!
My goal for 2013 is to create unique, beautiful dolls with a twist!
I hope to start a male prototype doll this year as well! Wish me luck on that because the entire process is very time consuming but I see the end result in my mind's eye and to me its worth the effort!
So be on the look out for 3 new girls in the coming week!
In the meantime.. I want to share a little gift I gave my beautiful mother. She loves Fortune Tellers and all things mystic.. so I made her this magical fortune teller in a crystal ball! The head rotates and the colors change as it rotate creating a very magical essence!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment