Thursday, November 1, 2012

More pics of Breathless,Poison with a little Help from Aurora (:

Now that Halloween is over and I can get back to my work.. I spent a little time playing around with some pictures today! Hope you enjoy!
First I would like to share my pictures of my Haunted Spirit, Breathless! I had so much fun taking these pictures! Aurora was such a good model for some of them !(:

























 
Breathless will be available on Ebay if she isnt snatched up before her scheduled listing!
Now for Poison!
I wanted to take some more detailed pictures of this Vampire Maiden! She was a great model!

















PLEASE NOTE... AURORA WAS NOT HARMED OR BITTEN DURING THE PHOTO SHOOT!... LOL

 
 
 







 Poison displayed in double coffin below...
 




 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment