Saturday, September 8, 2012

Vampire & Issabou Sneak peek pics up!

Ahhh finally something to show you! I could have taken so many more but had to stop myself because I have to get back to work to finish up for the photo shoot tomorrow!
I decided to name "Beauty"... Issabou.. I have always loved that name and I think it fits her soft feminine look!
Also... I am only showing these dolls in one wig at this time... I have several wigs to show.. they are rather fun! I didnt want to show EVERYTHING today! (:So you are looking at the girls in the wigs they come with.
Notice the new hands! Both have the new hands I sculpted.. they are more expressive!

First I want to share Vampira! She is sporting her blue/black mohair wig... but she looks amazing in the very long pink and white wig I made as well! I will show that tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is the lovely Issabou!
(Limited Edition)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both of these ladies are up for sale this weekend! first come first serve. Priced at $699.99 each  plus shipping. Sold Nude and comes with one wig. Also comes with COA.
Coffin sold seperate. Extra wigs sold seperate. More information will post tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









                    


No comments:

Post a Comment