Monday, August 6, 2012

Debut of New Ball jointed doll !

Well its been quite awhile since I have had a doll up for sale... a Ball jointed doll that is...I have been working hard to finish them... I wanted to debut two at one time in a photo shoot... but for now I will be debuting my first.. very soon! (Hopefully today) The second doll will be shown within a week of the first as I have to make some final touches on her before I photograph her!
Soon there after, I plan to open a wig boutique with different styles and colors you can choose from! Each will be sold seperately and will fit this particular line of dolls! I will also have accessories available for sale as well...My sister Shari will have a line of clothing for sale as well as some hand made furniture! cannot wait to share!!!! (:

2 comments:

  1. a Ball jointed doll that is...I have been working hard to finish them... produits extension de cils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete