Friday, July 6, 2012

Updates on what I have been working on....

I tend to become a hermit when I have a lot of projects thaI am working on. I don't mean to be... but I get so consumed I do not realize the time that has passed while I am creating!
I have been creating some miniature sculpts in between working on my Ball jointed doll projects.
My "minis" as I call them are supr fun for me and I enjoy creating them in between the longer projects.
Here are some samples of what i have created in the recent past:




Most of these range at 5.5 inches tall..  1:12th scale. Because these take me a fraction of the time that a larger piece would take me... or even a Ball jointed doll... I offer these on Ebay for $249.99 a piece.
I love these little minis because they are so tiny and fit in the palm of your hand.
Here are some more samples!:


I also include wings with some of my minis so you can make them a fairy if you want!
I try to create at least 2 Minis a week. I post each week on Facebook and on my mailing list... I am trying to get in the habit of posting it on my blog as well. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment