Thursday, July 19, 2012

Upcoming dolls and series....

As some of you know I have been working on a ball jointed doll project that will be sold in either OOAK or limited editions. It has taken me a long time and many hours to get this doll created but well worth it!
I am in the casting process now and will hopefully be able to debut my first Ball jointed doll from this project. My main goal is to have my own ball jointed doll that you can collect different wigs for.. clothing.. shoes and accessories! It has been an idea a long time in the works... and cannot wait to share her with all of you!

On another note... I have decided to create a series of Tinkerbell and Alice in Wonderland sculpts.. mostly in minis. I have so many ideas for these two.. (my two favorite fairytale characters) I just felt a series would be the best way for me to do this!
So on that note.. I have two pieces coming up very soon! An Alice Mini... and a new Tinkerbell! Tinkerbell is larger than my minis so I place her in the category of my regular size sculpts....but most of the pieces in the future will dollhouse size sculpts.
So with that said! I hope to share with you all of my new ideas and projects soon! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment