Sunday, November 6, 2011

RE~OPENING OF THE ENCHANTED REALM!

I am excited to annouce that I will be re ~opening my Sub~site.. the Enchanted Realm~!
A lot of you might not know or remember the site.. it was closed approx 9 years ago! It was dedciated to my collection of Ball Jinted dolls I did face-ups on and my very first sculpts! It was a very magical site that i took a lot of time on.. but closed it after I had gotten pregnant with my little girl.. thinking i didnt have the time to maintain it.
I had been searching andd searching for a name for my line of dolls... .. its been so frustrating because none of them clicked just right. Until one day I had an epiphany! My old site name flashed through my head.. and I just felt that it was the perfect name for my doll creations!
So I hope to get it up and running very soon! So be on the lookout! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment